A premium quality chocolate flavoured whey protein powder, derived from a blend of concentrate and isolate – NO artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
Providing 22g of protein and just 1.6g of fat per 30g serving, this formula contains only the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows – no GMOs.
As well as providing an excellent nutritional (and amino acid) profile, we have ensured that using WheyNourish is a tasty, hassle-free experience.
It can be used before or after exercise, or at any time of day as a protein-rich, muscle building and appetite curbing snack.
Also available in Vanilla Flavour
600g powder per pot
NOTE: Contains 20 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein concentrate (milk, soya lecithin); Instantised Whey protein isolate (milk, soya lecithin); Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavour: Chocolate flavour; Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract (Steviol glycosides); Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Thickener: Xanthan gum; Anti-Caking agent: Tri-Calcium Phosphate.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Contains no: GMOs, hormones, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar.
Highest grade milk sourced from EU and British cows only.
Suitable for vegetarians. Not tested on animals.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1510kJ/361 kcal
Fat – 5.2g
of which saturates 4.0g
Carbohydrate – 4.0g
of which sugars 3.2g
Fibre – 2.2g
Protein – 73.3g
Salt – 0.49g
1 to 3 servings (heaped scoops) to be taken per day, or as required.
Blending with liquids
1 scoop (30g) to be added to a large glass (200ml) of water, juice, milk or other liquid. This should then be stirred with a fork or blender to mix.
Possible uses of WheyNourish (Chocolate Flavour)
This whey protein powder can be used before exercise, after exercise or simply as a tasty protein shake any time of the day.
Contains milk and soya.
Who is WheyNourish suitable for?
WheyNourish (Chocolate Flavour) is ideal for anyone looking to:
- increase their daily protein intake
- find an easy source of protein before or after their training
- increase their muscle mass and size
- support tissue repair
- maintain lean mass
- shape and tone
- increase their calorie intake
Other product features and benefits
- Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
- Sourced from both whey concentrate and isolate for maximum effect
- 22g of protein per 30g serving
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Only 1.2g of carbohydrates per serving
- Only 1.6g of fat per serving
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- No added sugar
- EU and British sourced milk
- Low in lactose
- TSE / BSE free
- Suitable for vegetarians.