Whey protein powder (vanilla flavour):
A delicious vanilla flavoured whey protein supplement, derived from a blend of high quality whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
Only the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows, has been used in this formulation – no GMOs or other ‘nasties’ – and it provides 23.2g of protein per 30g serving.
As well as providing an excellent amino acid profile, we have ensured that using this whey powder is a tasty, hassle-free experience – simply add to water, juice, milk or any other liquid of your choice for a tasty protein boost that can be used before or after exercise, or at any time of day as a protein-rich snack.
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass, the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones.
Also available in Chocolate Flavour
600g powder per pot
NOTE: Contains 20 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein concentrate (Milk), Whey protein isolate (Milk, Soy lecithin); Flavouring; Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum); Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract (Steviol glycosides)
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
Manufactured in the United Kingdom under UK GMP and ISO 22000 standards in an Informed Sports Factory
Allergy advice: Contains milk and soya.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1533kJ/366 kcal
Fat – 4.8g
of which saturates 3.9g
Carbohydrate – 3.4g
of which sugars 3.4g
Fibre – 0.0g
Protein – 77.3g
Salt – 0.53g
1 to 3 servings (heaped scoops) to be taken per day, or as required.
Blending with liquids:
1 scoop (30g) to be added to a large glass of water, juice, milk or other liquid. This should then be stirred with a fork or blender to mix.
This whey protein powder can be used before exercise, after exercise or simply as a tasty protein shake any time of the day.
Who is WheyNourish suitable for?
WheyNourish (Vanilla Flavour) is ideal for anyone looking to:
- increase their daily protein intake
- find an easy source of protein before or after their training
- increase their muscle mass and size
- support tissue repair
- maintain lean mass
- shape and tone
- increase their calorie intake.
Other product features and benefits
- Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
- Sourced from both whey concentrate and isolate for maximum effect
- 23.2g of protein per 30g serving
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Only 1.0g of carbohydrates per 30g serving
- Only 1.4g of fat per serving (of which just 1.2g is from saturates)
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- No added sugar
- EU and British sourced milk
- Low in lactose
- TSE / BSE free
- Suitable for vegetarians.